SEASONAL AFFECTIVE DISORDER
Build your toolkit that helps you LOVE winter
This course will give you current tips and resources to prepare for those long, dark winter months and learn to love this season!
- 15 minute video lecture
- Take the Self-Care Quiz to see if you are taking care of your needs
- Learn the ways you sabotage your wellness in the wintertime
- Downloadable worksheet to map out your BEST winter EVER
- Discover how to modify your eating and supplements to experience less brain fog, fatigue, carb cravings and stubborn weight gain.
- See which top tech recommendations will inspire happiness and decrease stress
- 5 downloadable handouts to keep
Disclaimer: This course is for those exploring the possibility of utilizing a holistic, functional medicine perspective to support healthy habit changes. This course is for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute specific medical advice nor does taking this course create a physician/patient relationship.
There are no guarantees made on accuracy at time of course publication, as the landscape of medicine and research changes daily. Always check with your personal physician.
Supplements and nutritional supplements may interfere with prescribed medications. It is important that you do NOT start or stop any prescription medications, vitamins or supplements without talking to your primary care physician first. All of the products mentioned in this course have been scientifically tested by their manufacturers and independently reviewed for quality by others who are qualified to do so.By enrolling in this course, you understand the above statements.
Dr. Lara Salyer, DO, IFMCP is a functional family physician, with certification from the Institute of Functional Medicine. She writes, draws, and speaks about innovative holistic health and enjoys making education entertaining and relevant. She "colors outside the lines of a typical doctor" by breaking down complex systems into understandable terms and leaves the student with a practical toolkit to use for years to come.