Holistic tips to soothe your body
This course will give you current tips and resources to understand chronic pain from a functional perspective.
- 20 minute video lecture
- Learn 8 causes of chronic pain that are missed at your regular doctor's visit
- Understand the top nutraceuticals used to lower inflammation in your body
- Print a shopping list for top supplements and tools to give immediate pain relief
- Access a full planner with recipes of nourishing, anti-inflammatory food
- See which functional tests can help diagnose the root cause of your pain
- 8 downloadable handouts to keep
Disclaimer: This course is for those exploring the possibility of utilizing a holistic, functional medicine perspective to support healthy habit changes. This course is for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute specific medical advice nor does taking this course create a physician/patient relationship.
There are no guarantees made on accuracy at time of course publication, as the landscape of medicine and research changes daily. Always check with your personal physician.
Supplements and nutritional supplements may interfere with prescribed medications. It is important that you do NOT start or stop any prescription medications, vitamins or supplements without talking to your primary care physician first. All of the products mentioned in this course have been scientifically tested by their manufacturers and independently reviewed for quality by others who are qualified to do so.By enrolling in this course, you understand the above statements.
Dr. Lara Salyer, DO is a functional family physician, with certification from the Institute of Functional Medicine. She writes, draws, and speaks about innovative holistic health and enjoys making education entertaining and relevant. She "colors outside the lines of a typical doctor" by breaking down complex systems into understandable terms and leaves the student with a practical toolkit to use for years to come.