The best holistic tips to decrease the damage from alcohol
This Mini-Class will give you current tips and resources for immediate use when you have a Big Night Planned and you know you'll drink alcohol. Abstinence is healthiest, but if you must imbibe, you need to learn how to do so safely! This course includes:
- 10 minute video lecture about alcohol, inflammation, and functional tips
- Comprehensive checklist to download
- 3 things you absolutely must do the morning of the party
- 6 essentials to follow an hour before your big event
- Easy tips to incorporate during your party to diminish the adverse effects of your cocktail
- See which ideal supplements to take the next morning to replenish your stores of vitamins and anti-oxidants
- 4 bonus downloadable handouts with special "Detox Cocktail" recipe!
Disclaimer: This course is for those exploring the possibility of utilizing a holistic, functional medicine perspective to support healthy habit changes. This course is for educational purposes only and does NOT constitute specific medical advice nor does taking this course create a physician/patient relationship.
There are no guarantees made on accuracy at time of course publication, as the landscape of medicine and research changes daily. Always check with your personal physician.
Supplements and nutritional supplements may interfere with prescribed medications. It is important that you do NOT start or stop any prescription medications, vitamins or supplements without talking to your primary care physician first. All of the products mentioned in this course have been scientifically tested by their manufacturers and independently reviewed for quality by others who are qualified to do so.By enrolling in this course, you understand the above statements.
Dr. Lara Salyer, DO, IFMCP is a functional family physician, with certification from the Institute of Functional Medicine. She writes, draws, and speaks about innovative holistic health and enjoys making education entertaining and relevant. She "colors outside the lines of a typical doctor" by breaking down complex systems into understandable terms and leaves the student with a practical toolkit to use for years to come.